Local Details of the Region:
Population: 28.2 Lakhs
Total GDP: $22 Billion (Approx)
- Construction Services: You can provide maintenance services to clients who want to get their property well maintained. This can include works like paints, furniture, maintenance of lawns and other services that they require for their building.
- Recruitment Agency Business:Owing to the state’s large base of skilled laborers, it has emerged as a key hub for IT industries, including software, captive business process outsourcing (BPO) and electronics. Lucknow has become a hub for the semiconductor industry with several major players having their research and development centers in the city.
- Specialty Soap Making: Lucknow is the city of handicrafts. A homemade specialty soap is the most creative way to offer a useful crafts item to your clients. The business can easily be set up and run from home and will not require very much startup capital investment to get rolling.
- Furniture Business: Lucknow’s fine woodwork is world-famous. Potential business executives can establish their independent business in Furniture processing, manufacturing, retailing and wholesale.
- Leather Garment Making Business: Leather garment manufacturing is one of the most profitable business ideas in Lucknow owing to the availability of raw materials. An aspiring fashion designing professional having experience to work with a leather item can start a leather garment-making business.
- Food Cuisine Business: Lucknow’s cuisine, also known as Awadhi cuisine has a unique- Nawabi style. The major highlights are biryanis, kebabs and some breads (nahari-kulchas, roomali rotis and warqi parathas). A heaven to taste buds, one only wants more after eating once!
7. Chikan Embroidery Business: Lucknow is extremely popular for Chikan and Lucknavi Zardozi. Both of these are two kinds of stylish and delicate Indian embroideries. The export of these rich materials, forms a significant part of the revenue to the city. There is a huge demand of both these handcrafted embroideries, not only in India but in overseas markets as well.
8. Business In Retailing Artsy Products: another famous industry is small scale kite-making industry which opens a great scope for business. famous products of lucknow are its ‘ittars’ (perfumes) and ‘kivam’ (a tobacco product) that are retailed and exported in bulk. the markets of lucknow are filled with silver and gold foil work, bone carving products and pottery.
9. Machine Parts Processing: Considering the easy availability of metals like steel, aluminum and copper in Lucknow, interested businessmen can start their business in manufacturing machine parts for automobile companies, and other small-scale machinery companies.
10. Interior Designing Services: Helping customers design and decorate their homes can be a fun business opportunity in Lucknow for design-focused entrepreneurs. And while some online tools can help you in these processes, it’s not as necessary as a keen eye for design.
11. Beauty & salon services: Beauty salons offer products and services that enhance the physical appearance and mental relaxation of the client. This is one of the most popular small scale businesses in Lucknow. Choosing the right location, an efficient workforce, and an appropriate sales promotion activity is all necessary to start this business!
12. Electronic Repair Services: Lucknow will have nearly 28 lakhs digital users by the end of 2022. Moreover, this number will increase exponentially as more brands and cheaper variants enter the market. As a result, the demand for retail outlets and people offering mobile phone repairs is expected to soar. You can also sell accessories and recharge your credit.