Facts About Millionaires You Won’t Believe


 There are so many millionaires out there living their best life, which most of us think is true. It is quite ironic to think that being rich is the source of your only happiness. The thought of being super rich is quite intriguing to many people. The majority of the people we know want to either be rich or get paid well to at least satisfy their own needs.



Here are some facts about millionaires that might be shocking to you:

  • We students often stress about which college we want to further study to get a decent and stable job. But did you know the college you graduated from does not matter? What matters is the college degree in hand. The majority of the current millionaires have graduated from public colleges instead of Ivy League. One of the most misunderstood facts is that students graduating from Ivy League automatically become rich due to their various exposure, well you might be wrong. Students do indeed get really good offers from different companies but that does not make them millionaires.
  • Did you know only 20% of millionaires have inherited their wealth from their families whereas the rest 80% is through their own hard work? As said before it depends on how hard and smart you work to achieve what you really want, rather than really depending on your parents. Coming from an average middle-class family doesn’t mean an individual is supposed to continue the family line the exact same way. If you really want to achieve it you could!

  • The term bankruptcy is widespread in the business world. This might come out to be very astounding even to the audience after they know that an average millionaire goes bankrupt at least 3.5 times. Businesses use bankruptcy all the time when it suits their financials, but it ends up being very embarrassing for them. In the real world, such things are prevalent to happen, it only depends on how you manage to face them.

Here are some other few facts:

  • The majority of people must be thinking that once you become a millionaire you don’t have to go to work every day, instead just travel around the world or stay at home. Often, people work because they find fulfillment in it. There is rising competition all over the world irrespective of the field you work in. Did you know only 20% of millionaires are retirees whereas the rest still work?
  • The Majority of millionaires still continue to lead a disciplined life. Once you have achieved your dream doesn’t mean you can go back to the lazy lifestyle or life you lived years back. It is important to know that leading a disciplined life can help you be consistent in your work and know your own limitations.
  • The top 5 careers for a millionaire include engineering, accountant, teaching, attorney, and management. This does not mean that the other fields out there don’t have a scope, if you put your right mind to it you can definitely see the result.
  • Seventy-six percent of millionaires work out for at least 30 minutes, four days a week. Instead of going out for parties, casually just wasting their weekdays just because their rich they favour living a healthy life and live long.
  • We assume that majority of the millionaires are just geniuses, but it’s just they have a strong work ethic. They never launch a business they are passionate about, even if they are passionate to do so. Instead, they weigh each pro and con to determine which generates the highest profit from a situation of high demand and limited supply.
  • In business, we are in charge of ourselves. Whether we like it or not, we are the ones who make all the decisions. Thus, requiring leadership as a result.

For more blogs, click here